|Vivienne Westwood, iconic English brand forerunner of punk fashion, has been offering a fiercely creative design since 1971, directly inspired by the style and history of London fashion. The brand has also been able to evolve over the years and it currently offers a design whose inspiration is rooted directly in Dame Vivienne Westwood's and Andreas Kronthaler's commitment for the environment and climate change.
Vivienne Westwood Italy is recruiting an enthusiastic and proactive resource to join the Logistics team at our Milan Office as Outbound Logistics Specialist
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Operational support for all activities related to the outbound process, which include
communication to the IT warehouse of the goods to be shipped via TMS and preparation of all relevant documents and declarations;
sending invoice requests to the administration department for goods ready to be shipped;
outbound file update and TMS management.
- Direct bookings and daily monitoring of B2B deliveries
- Management of various customer care requests – deliveries, delays, shipping discrepancies
- Retrieval of PODs and customs bills
- Monitoring of outgoing customs bills and alignment with the broker office
- Weekly sending of the file for retail and cross-docking goods departing from the Italian warehouse
- Weekly meeting with admin for alignment on POD and customs bills
- Support to the IT B2B Outbound Logistics Supervisor in receiving all the declarations of preferential origin and not issued by the various suppliers before the start of the delivery window from the production department
- Various administrative department requests
- Outbound shipment anomalies
- Daily check of proforma and stock on hold
Fluent in English (mandatory);
Knowledge of computer operating systems and Office package (proficient in Excel, prior knowledge of SAP is a plus);
2-3 years of experience in a luxury logistic environment;
Excellent organizational skills;
Good knowledge of custom flows.
What we offer:
A stimulating, serene and caring for the individual workplace. Hybrid working (mix of physical presence in office and smart working); tickets restaurant; flexible working time (morning clock-in and end of the day clock-out); clothing allowance after one year lenght of service; staff discounts; other benefits.
Vivienne Westwood is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, colour, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy or any other protected charateristic as outlined by local government laws